Students at Kepner Middle School must be responsible citizens who will:
- Be at school on time every day;
- Be RESPECTFUL, RESPONSIBLE, and RESOURCEFUL with all school property, personnel, fellow students and visitors. This means at ALL TIMES:
- Showing physical and verbal respect. Hitting, shoving, fighting, name-calling, uncomplimentary or sexually inappropriate language or behavior are not acceptable nor will they be tolerated.
- Taking other people’s personal belongings is not acceptable.
- Take care of school property: desks, lockers, walls, bulletin boards, books, windows, etc.
- Doing assignments and homework on time.
- Bringing required materials (books, paper, student planner, pens, pencils, completed homework backpack, etc.) to all classes, daily.
- Leave radios, cameras, electronic games and toys at home. CD players, IPods, M3P players, PSP’s, cell phones and pagers may not be used at school and are to be turned off and to remain in the student’s back pack during school hours.
- Wear the Kepner uniform while on school grounds or when representing Kepner off-school grounds per the Uniforms Dress Code.
Kepner Rules Against Bullying
- We will not bully others.
- We will try to help students who are bullied.
- We will make it a point to include students who are left out.
- When we know somebody is being bullied, we will tell an adult at Kepner Middle School and an adult at home.
Kepner School Rules
- Follow adult directions the first time given.
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself.
- Use only appropriate language. Neither obscenities nor vulgarities may be used.
- Be in class on time unless you have permission to be late and you have a written pass.
- Complete all assignments to the best of your ability.
Sexual harassment will not be tolerated. Any violations should be reported to a Kepner staff member immediately and result in disciplinary action per district policy.